Friday, April 1, 2016

Colorful Leather



Has anyone ever thought to take leather and turn it into something... colorful?

One of my most recent ideas was the idea of dyeing leather gloves.  This may sound far fetched as a business idea, but it is something that I thought I would share in order to get some feedback.

The idea is to take light colored leather gloves and accent them with colorful dyes and intricate patterns.  No two pairs of gloves would be exactly the same.  I'd like to do some experimenting with different types of leather and different types of dye in order to get a feel for how it would work.  I will also be looking for suppliers and eventually I would like to turn this idea into a reality.

How do you feel about colorful leather?  

I'd love to hear your feedback!  Please comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment