Thursday, March 17, 2016

No Such Thing as too Crazy

For anyone who may feel that their idea is too crazy to share, I'd like to clarify one thing... When it comes to entrepreneurship, no idea is too crazy.  One could say that "crazy" is the essence of entrepreneurship.  History can prove that.

We are where we are today because people like us were "crazy" enough to put an idea into action no matter how many times they were told that the idea couldn't possibly work.  Click HERE to check out some great examples of "crazy" ideas that worked!

I want to hear the craziest ideas you have... I want to hear the ideas that have been shot down... There is no such thing as too crazy...

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I would totally start a pet rock business with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The military uses Doggles for their deployed military working dogs!

    ReplyDelete